A convenient backpack for a drinking system with the possibility of both autonomous use, and complete with unloading systems and vests
- MOLLE slings on the front surface for attaching pouches (four cells in width and five horizontal rows of slings in height)
- The walls of the backpack are sealed with a heat-insulating material to maintain the temperature of the contents of the drinking system
- The hose of the drinking system is output directly to the shoulder strap (both on the right and on the left)
- MOLLE slings on the back for attaching the backpack to the unloading vest.Clips are not included in the kit and are purchased separately (4 pcs are required).
- Convenient carrying handle
- Straps with a quick release system (on fastex), with attachment points for the hydrator tube (Velcro fasteners)
- Removable chest brace
- Inside the main compartment there is a suspension for the hydrator on buckles
- On the back there is a flat pocket in the full height of the backpack with a simple entrance on top with Velcro and a button. It is used for retracting the straps inside when the hydrator is used as a pouch on the back of unloading platforms
- It is possible to install a drinking system(not included in the kit!)
- The volume of the drinking system is up to 3 liters
- Weight with drinking system:0.62 kg
- Main fabric:Polyester 900D PU
- Attention! The drinking system is purchased separately.
Write a review
There are no reviews for this product.